In the market, there are two types of pressure cooker. One is instant pot (instant pot duo plus60 9-in-1) and another is power cooker. If you ask which is the best, then you have to know about it. Both these are the cooking equipment. By these equipment you can cook any food very well. If you cannot do boiling, then these cookers can help you.
Now the question is how do you choose for proper cooker equipment for you? At the first time you may see the pressure cooker. This is a pot where you can boil any raw food. The heat will come from the bottom of the cooker and through this that inside food will get boiled. But in recent times you do not need to provide heat from outside.
About the instant pot in online
If you search this instant pot in online, then you may see lots of varieties of it. Among them the instant pot DUO is probably the best. But in recent times this pot DUO has been upgraded. The name of that cooker is DUO plus. It has some extra features than pot DUO. People are using this product very much. So you can use it for cooking.
Features of instant pot
These instant pot has lots of exciting features. If you see it, then you will want to buy it. So these features are-
- The size of instant pot has 8 quarts
- This instant pot will help you to make yogurt
- This is very much cheaper
- You can control it manually or automatically
- Customization of this instant pot is very better than others
Features of power cooker
Power cooker has slightly different features than instant pot. If you want to buy between these then you have to know about both. The features are-
- The main feature of power cooker is that it has 10 quarts. That means you can cook more food than instant pot at a time.
- This power pressure has no smart models.
- This power pressure is less expensive than pot
Recommendation to buy cooker from these
This is totally up to you because everyone has their own choice. But if you want to cook a huge amount of food, then you should try for power pressure. Not only that, but you can save more money through it. So you can try power pressure, but for smart technology you can try instant pot for cooking.