Low testosterone is a problem that affects many men. Testosterone is a crucial hormone that plays a role in a range of bodily functions, from building muscle to burning fat to virility and sex drive. It even contributes to your mood and self-confidence.
T-levels tend to decline with age, usually peaking during a man’s mid to late 30s.
In some cases, very low testosterone levels are treated medically with hormone replacement therapy or HRT for short. Other men choose to self-treat with supplements – such as Performance Lab T Booster.
But do these products actually work?
In this Performance Lab T Booster Review, we’ll lift the lid on this particular product and reveal if it lives up to the manufacturer’s claims.
It’s important to note that testosterone boosters are designed to produce and promote an increase in natural testosterone production, whereas HRT testosterone injections, gels, and implants replace it entirely. These are two very different pathways.
In most cases, men should explore testosterone boosting remedies before opting for hormone replacement because, once you start with HRT, you’ll probably need to continue using it for life as your own testosterone production will grind to a halt.
While HRT may be necessary for some men, using a natural testosterone booster is often safer and cheaper, and less likely to cause unwanted side effects.
Performance Lab T Booster Review
Performance Labs T Booster is a natural dietary supplement designed to increase testosterone levels in men. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans, this product contains a range of proven compounds that can help men produce more testosterone without the need for hormone replacement.
T Booster is sold in bottles of 60 capsules, which is a one-month supply. It contains no banned substances and won’t result in a failed drug test. This supplement is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
T Booster Ingredients
Performance Labs T Booster contains numerous ingredients designed to increase natural testosterone production. Those ingredients are:
- Zinc – a vital mineral that plays a role in every aspect of testosterone production. It’s also essential for proper immune system function.
- Magnesium – another crucial mineral, magnesium, helps increase free (circulating) testosterone by stopping it from binding to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG). The higher your free testosterone levels are, the more available it is, and the more noticeable its effect will be.
- Vitamin D – also known as the sunshine vitamin, vitamin D is inextricably linked to testosterone production.
- Boron – this mineral helps lower estrogen levels and works with magnesium to prevent testosterone binding to SHBG.
- Vitamin K – low levels of vitamin K are linked to low levels of testosterone.
- KSM-66 ashwagandha – ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic herb that can help lower hormone-lowering stress, trigger the release of more testosterone, and fight the free radicals that are linked to low testosterone, damaged sperm, and unhealthy testes.
- Mucuna pruriens – another herb that is reported to increase testosterone production, boost sperm health, and count and optimize growth hormone production.
- D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate (D-AA-CC) – this substance is an amino acid that regulates hormone levels and increases testosterone production.
- Luteolin – made from orange extract, luteolin is an antioxidant that prevents testosterone from being converted into estrogen. Less estrogen means more free testosterone.
- Prebiotics – as well as addressing low levels of testosterone, Performance Lab T Booster also contains gut-friendly prebiotics to enhance digestive health.
Benefits of Performance Lab T Booster
Now you know what’s in this supplement, let’s discuss what it can do for you. The main benefits of Performance Lab T Booster are:
- Increased muscle mass for better athletic performance
- Increased muscle strength
- Increased bone density
- Faster recovery after exercise
- Faster, easier fat burning.
- Increased energy and less fatigue without the use of stimulants
- Better mood and increased confidence
- Lower stress and cortisol levels
- Higher sperm count and increased motility
- Increased sexual potency and stamina
How to use Performance Labs T Booster
This supplement is straightforward to use. According to the manufacturer, for best results, you should take 1-2 capsules with your first meal of the day and another 1-2 capsules after your second meal. Alternatively, if you also want to boost workout performance, take your capsules just before and then immediately after exercise.
Performance Lab T Booster pros and cons
Consider the following pros and cons before using this product.
- Proven ingredients: Made using all-natural ingredients that have been studied and revealed to work.
- No proprietary blends: The ingredients label clearly states not only what is in this product, but how much of each ingredient it contains. Label transparency is a good indicator of product quality.
- Free from banned substances: This product does not contain any illegal or unethical ingredients and will not result in a failed drug test at work or for sports.
- Caffeine-free: Performance Lab T Booster boosts your energy without using harsh stimulants like caffeine. It won’t stop you from sleeping or cause anxiety.
- Vegetarian and vegan-friendly: This supplement contains no animal products, including gelatin, which is often used to make capsules.
- Non-GMO: T Booster contains no genetically modified organisms. GMOs are not natural and may cause health problems.
- Free from allergens: Contains no gluten or soy.
- Designed for long-term use: There is no need to cycle this product and stop using it periodically to avoid side effects. It’s safe for long-term, uninterrupted use.
- Not suitable for women: While women produce testosterone too, they do so in very small amounts. Taking Performance Labs T Booster could cause unwanted side effects in women, including masculinization.
- Cost: The high-quality ingredients in this supplement mean it’s more expensive than many other testosterone boosters. However, discounts are available for multi-buys.
- Only available online: This product is not available in stores. If you run out, you’ll need to place an order and wait for it to arrive.
- One bottle could last less than a month: If you just take two capsules per day, your bottle should last 30 days/one month. However, if your testosterone levels are low and you feel like you need a bigger boost, you can increase your dose to 3-4 capsules per day. This will significantly increase the cost of using this product.
- Contains milk byproducts: despite being labeled as allergen-free, Performance Labs T Booster contains some milk-based ingredients. While the amounts are very small, some very sensitive individuals may experience an allergic reaction as a result.
Because Performance Labs T Booster is made from natural ingredients, the chances of unwanted side effects are very low. However, some sensitive users may experience the following, most of which are the result of increased testosterone levels.
- Greasy skin
- Increased aggression
- Increased sweating
- Spontaneous erections
- More vivid dreams
The good news is that, as your body gets used to having more testosterone, these side effects will naturally diminish.
A lot of men go through later life suffering from what is often called andropause – low levels of testosterone. However, in a lot of cases, this goes untreated.
While hormone replacement therapy can help, it’s a serious and usually expensive undertaking that involves regular doctors’ appointments. It’s not usually covered by medical insurance, so you’ll need to pay for it yourself.
While HRT does work, it’s often accompanied by a host of undesirable side effects, including increased blood pressure and a higher risk of coronary heart disease and liver and kidney problems.
Using testosterone boosters like Performance Lab T Booster will increase your testosterone levels gradually, naturally, and safely. Because this product is designed to optimize your T-levels and not replace them entirely, side effects are minimal – certainly no worse than those experienced during the later stages of puberty.
If you are finding it hard to gain muscle, lose fat, have low energy, or your sex drive is lower than you’d like, you probably have low testosterone. Before you sign up for HRT, try Performance Lab T Booster and see if you can restore your testosterone levels naturally.
Performance Lab T-Booster
One of the best testosterone boosters on the market
Value for Money
Performance Lab T-Booster DEALS
We collect information from many stores for best price available