For many dieters, hunger, cravings, and low energy are part and parcel of losing weight. Fat is unused, stored energy, and the only way to tap into it is to eat less – and some unpleasant side effects usually accompany that.
If you’ve got plenty of willpower, you may be able to tough things out and reach your weight loss targets.
But, if you are like most dieters, you’ll struggle with hunger for a few days and then quit your diet. That’s why so many dieters never lose weight and keep it off.
PhenQ is a supplement designed to make losing weight a little easier. It contains ingredients that have been selected to beat the everyday problems of dieting.
While this supplement isn’t a miracle cure for weight loss, it could help you reach your weight loss goals more quickly.
Let’s lift the lid and do a deep dive into how this product works, and how it might help you on your weight loss journey.
PhenQ is a relatively new diet supplement that is designed to make losing weight easier and more comfortable. It’s formulated to attack fat and weight loss in several different ways, making any diet easier to stick to, while speeding up fat loss.
Made in the USA and the UK in FDA-approved facilities, this product is backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee and is supplied in a bottle of 60 capsules, which is a one-month supply. No prescription is required for this product.
PhenQ contains a range of proven ingredients. Each one is supported by robust scientific studies. The main active ingredients in PhenQ are:
- a-Lacys Reset – a-Lacys Reset is a patented synergistic combination of ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid) and Cysteine. In studies, this ingredient has been shown to increase fat burning and preserve muscle mass. It may also boost athletic performance, leading to longer, more intense workouts for faster fat burning.
- Capsimax powder – this is a unique blend of capsicum, piperine, caffeine, and vitamin B3 (niacin). This combination is a powerful thermogenic which increases your metabolic rate and the number of calories you burn each day. In addition, piperine helps block the formation of new fat cells while increasing the bioavailability of the other ingredients.
- Chromium picolinate – this essential mineral helps prevent carb and sugar cravings. It also helps keep your blood glucose levels stable, ensuring your energy levels remain constant.
- Caffeine – a common ingredient in most fat burners and weight loss supplements, caffeine gives you energy and also helps speed up fat burning by making fat cells more mobile and easier to use for energy. Caffeine also increases mental focus and may reduce your hunger levels. It’s also as a pre-exercise energy booster, and the harder and longer you work out, the faster you’ll lose weight.
- Nopal – Nopal is a cactus that is high in fibre. Fibre is very filling, and consuming it will help reduce hunger and cravings. In addition, nopal contains several amino acids, all of which are good sources of energy. Finally, nopal is a mild diuretic, which means it will help rid your body of excess water.
- L-carnitine fumarate – a naturally-occurring amino acid found in red meat, nuts, and vegetables, L-carnitine helps turn fat into energy, speeding up fat loss and preventing the tiredness that is all too often part of dieting.
Benefits of using PhenQ
PhenQ contains numerous proven ingredients, but what can this product do for you? How can it help you lose weight, and what are its other benefits? Let’s take a look!
Used according to the manufacturer’s guidelines, PhenQ is designed to:
- Burn fat – the combination of caffeine, L-carnitine, capsimax powder, and a-Lacys Reset will help you burn fat faster than usual, leading to easier, quicker fat loss.
- Stop new fat cell production – several ingredients in PhenQ have been shown to prevent new fat cell formation. With fewer fat cells, you are much less likely to regain weight after your diet.
- Suppress your appetite and prevent cravings – hunger and cravings can make any diet hard to stick to. Avoiding these problems means fewer dietary slip-ups and cheats, and less strain on your willpower.
- More energy – feeling tired all the time could make you reach for high-energy snacks, putting the brakes on fat loss. You may also be tempted to skip your workout, further slowing your progress. Caffeine and L-carnitine combine to ensure you always have plenty of energy to get you through your day.
- Better mood – a lot of dieters are hard to live with! Eating less and missing your favorite foods can leave you feeling miserable and short-tempered. PhenQ will help stabilize your mood, making you feel happier and more enjoyable to be around.
How to use PhenQ
PhenQ is very easy to use. Just pop a capsule in your mouth and wash it down with water. According to the manufacturer, you should take one pill on rising, and a second dose with your midday meal. Because of the high caffeine content, PhenQ should not be used after about 3pm as doing so could stop you sleeping.
You could also save one capsule and take it 15-30 minutes before exercise so you can make the most of PhenQ’s energy-boosting effect.
Despite its powerful formulation, PhenQ is remarkably low in unpleasant and unwanted side effects. That’s because it’s made from proven but natural ingredients. Things like L-carnitine and chromium might sound like chemicals, but they are actually naturally occurring substances, and as such, are very unlikely to trigger unwanted reactions.
However, PhenQ is high in caffeine, and that means it could trigger the following in caffeine-sensitive individuals:
- Anxiety and nervousness
- Stomach upset
- Palpations and accelerated heartbeat
These side effects are rare and can be avoided by not exceeding the recommended dose, limiting your caffeine intake, and not taking PhenQ too close to bedtime. You should also take the pills separately and not together, or just take one a day for a week to build up your tolerance.
Pros and cons of PhenQ
Like any nutritional supplement, there are pros and cons to using PhenQ. Consider the following before buying this product:
Pro: proven ingredients – everything in PhenQ is designed to help you lose weight faster. This is a carefully formulated product that offers a wide range of weight loss benefits.
Pro: easy to use – you can take PhenQ with nothing more than a mouthful of water. With just two capsules per day, this product is straightforward and convenient to use.
Pro: suitable for men and women – unlike a lot of dietary products, PhenQ is ideal for men and women over the age of 18.
Pro: suitable for vegetarians and vegans – there are no gelatine capsules to worry about here. Instead, PhenQ uses cellulose capsules, which are made from plants and not animals.
Cons: propriety blend – while the ingredients in PhenQ are all proven to work, we don’t know how much of each one this product contains. It could be a little, or it could be a lot. Users with a high caffeine sensitivity should be wary of using this product because it’s unclear how much is in each capsule.
Con: not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women – while this is not really a con, it’s essential to avoid this product during the pre and post-natal periods.
If you have ever been on a diet and struggled with hunger, cravings, or lack of energy, you know how hard they can make sticking to your weight loss plan. Even if you have strong willpower, you may still be tempted to quit your diet, skip out on your workouts, or both.
The occasional slip up is not a problem, but if it happens frequently, you could find yourself gaining instead of losing weight.
PhenQ is designed to work alongside any diet and provide you with the support you need to be successful. Formulated to prevent hunger and cravings, give you energy, and increase fat burning and thermogenesis, this product works in several different ways to help you lose fat faster and more comfortably than ever before.
PhenQ is not a miracle in a bottle and won’t work unless you eat healthily and exercise regularly. But, if you do your part, PhenQ will multiply your efforts, so you reach your target weight sooner. This well-formulated product is top-rated for a reason – it really can help!